~SGO~ World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SGO~ World

A place for gamers from around the world to unite

MAINHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
keep in touch
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
music
sgoworld
LINKS
Test your Internet connection speed at Speedtest.net

SGO Statistics page

apply for tags here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNTER~SGO~
Admin
Admin
HUNTER~SGO~

apply for tags here Empty
PostSubject: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyAugust 22nd 2009, 11:56 pm

if you want to get tags for the squad apply here
Back to top Go down
http://www.sgoworld.com

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 12:03 am

hello guys i am a frequent halo custom edition player i liked ur server i was on teamspeak would love to be apart of the SGO. i hope i am welcome to join i am also intersted in how to port fororwd Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyNovember 1st 2009, 10:26 pm

^What he said^
Back to top Go down
HUNTER~SGO~
Admin
Admin
HUNTER~SGO~

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 2:53 pm

hey d3 glad to see you apply now the next step is the staff will get together and run a poll on you and when we decide we will let you know so get in and play with the staff so they will know who you are and above all have fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 7:02 am

Hey,
I'm am interested in joining SGO world as i'm always playing Halo CE.
I do not have a working microphone/headset so i cant use teamspeak. Sorry. I hope to see you guys soon.
Thx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 8:23 am

Hello Spark, nice to see you apply, a mic/headset would speed up the process of you getting your tags, The ~SGO~ staff would like to beable to get to know you and talk to you during gameplay.
Back to top Go down
HUNTER~SGO~
Admin
Admin
HUNTER~SGO~

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 3:50 pm

hey sparks glad to see that you are intrested in becomeing a member . there is no rule saying that you have to be on ts to join but it helps speed it up for you .if you have speakers at least we will ask if you can join ts so that at least we can talk to you in game (that way guys like me can avoid typeing lol) but if you cant get on ts we understand that and please give us time to get to know you ingame before we decide on the tags ok bud

HUNTER~SGO~
Back to top Go down
lufc

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 10:02 am

hello all some of you know me from other games
i would like to apply for tags here and i will be on very soon
hope all you guys i know are doing well
all the best
alan
lufc
Back to top Go down
falcon~SGO~
leader
leader

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:23 pm

hello lufc. good to hear from you again. look froward to seeing you on ts and in the game.
Back to top Go down
HUNTER~SGO~
Admin
Admin
HUNTER~SGO~

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 8:35 pm

hey alan long time no see
glad to see you found your way here i hope to see you ingame and or on ts and as always you are a friend so i say lets get you ingame so that we can get a poll open for your membership

hope you got the BF2 with the 1.41 patch and also the AIX 2.0 installed if you do please star downloading the maps from left of the forum so that you will be allset to play
Back to top Go down
*Billy Jack~SGO~
sysop
sysop

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 10:21 am

Well Howdy there Alan, good to see a salty old Brit coming to play.

DD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyMay 26th 2010, 6:55 pm

Hello, Hunter, So I guess I apply here not where I thought I guess I am stupid D;. Gosh I need to get my head in the internet, lol.
Back to top Go down
HUNTER~SGO~
Admin
Admin
HUNTER~SGO~

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here EmptyMay 26th 2010, 8:20 pm

glad to see you apply and yes you applied in the right spot now lol now let the other members get to know you as well as i am not the only on the make the rules here there are a few of us so get out there and get to know us all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply for tags here   apply for tags here Empty

Back to top Go down

apply for tags here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~SGO~ World :: Guests :: Apply-
Jump to: