~SGO~ World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SGO~ World

A place for gamers from around the world to unite

MAINHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
keep in touch
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
music
sgoworld
LINKS
Test your Internet connection speed at Speedtest.net

SGO Statistics page

internet trouble at the server side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HUNTER~SGO~
Admin
Admin
HUNTER~SGO~

internet trouble at the server side Empty
PostSubject: internet trouble at the server side   internet trouble at the server side EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 2:01 pm

hey guys as most of you may have noticed i am haveing trouble here my internet keeps dieing on me and to top it off someone has hacked into the server please bare with me while i try to fix the problems at hand.

hope to be up and running soon i am working on it today so i hope to have it done but if not today then it will be a few days till i can get back on it as i have a appointment with a knife tommro on my back so wish me luck on both lol i will try to keep you posted
Back to top Go down
http://www.sgoworld.com

internet trouble at the server side Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet trouble at the server side   internet trouble at the server side EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 3:09 pm

hey hunter i hope all goes well with your back issue, i know how that is first hand experiance there, I just dropped in to see how everyone is doing and to say hello. Still trying to get things back in order here it is starting to go well but is taking some time. good luck to you & everyone else i hope is doing good.
Nightmare~SGO~
Back to top Go down

internet trouble at the server side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~SGO~ World :: Guests :: Question from guests-
Jump to: